Interested in showing your Art at the Library in 2017? The Library's Art Committee is holding an Art Jury to choose works for 2017.
Art drop off - October 12 (1-6pm), October 13 (10am - 3pm)
Judging - October 14
Art pick up - October 15
For more information, please contact Deborah Mazzolini.
- The Art Jury is run by the Belvedere Tiburon Library Art Committee.
- Art needs to be two dimensional and hang-able. The number of pieces in a show is up to the artist, depending on the size of each piece. We suggest you visit the Library's Founders Room to get ideas.
- Work selected by the Committee will be shown in the Founders Room of the Library for approximately 4 weeks sometime between January & December 2017.
- Selected works should be available for sale. The Library retains 25% of the sales proceeds.
What to bring:
- Your name, address, phone number, and email
- Photos of your work (no slides). The number of photos depends on your body of work, and the photos should represent your portfolio.
- One framed original. For jurying, wooden stretcher bars are sufficient.
Dates: October 12-15, 2016