Come learn about why our communities are at great risk for a catastrophic fire and what you can do about it.
Learn how to create attractive landscaping that complies with Tiburon Fire's Defensible Space regulations.
The class also covers how to make your home more fire resistant and what you need to know to be ready to evacuate if needed.
The workshop will also include:
- Why Marin is at risk for a catastrophic fire
- Good and bad types of vegetation
- How you can stop a fire from spreading in your landscaping
- How you can make your home fire safe
- What the cities and county are doing
- Personal safety during a fire
- What your block and neighborhood can do
Pre-registration is required.
Find more information on this online PDF flyer.