iPhone/ iPads: A Little Beyond Basics
If you have an iPad, or iPhone, and aren’t sure that you’re getting the most out of it or using it properly, join this special Wednesday Workshop for Senior Days.
Come and learn the basics and beyond and be on your way to accomplishing what you want in the world of iPads, and iPhones.
You’ll learn how to:
- Navigate, customize your iPad, or iPhone.
- Organize, edit and share photos, calendar, contacts.
- Learn about Messages, Notes, Reminders & Health.
- Siri demos / Dictation.
- Apps, password manager.
- GPS /How to get directions.
- Save your library card to your device!
- Go digital with the library and check out ebooks, audiobooks and magazines.