Did you know ...
1. Download ebooks, eaudiobooks, magazines and streaming video and music to your devices (phones, tablets & computers). Make an appointment now!
2. Find new customers and grow your business by streamlining a search on our AtoZdatabases
3. Take driving practice tests based on the real CA DMV written exams, enhanced with accessibility tools to hear selections read aloud, translate pages into other languages, or magnify text
4. Find discussion guides for your next book group meeting
5. Locate your next great read by finding librarian-created lists on just about any topic, genre or writing style
6. Reserve and print out FREE passes to more than 50 museums and venues in the Bay Area and to the DeYoung and Legion of Honor Museums
7. Borrow and use one of our 8 BRAND NEW Nooks, pre-loaded with more than 100 FREE ebooks
8. Design and print a FREE 3D object
9. Print remotely from your PC or mobile devices to one of our Library printers
10. Guide your job search, personal investment strategy, health and disease research, local history and genealogical investigations, quests for the best consumer goods and services, legal information and much, much more...
11. Scan documents to send via FAX or email or to a smartphone or USB drive
12. Learn software, technology, and business skills with Lynda.com’s FREE online video tutorials
13.Access for FREE thousands of magazine, journal and newspaper articles, as well as photos and primary source documents from as far back as 1975