Digital Media Lab
Equipped with Macs, Adobe Creative Suite, a variety of equipment to digitally transfer audio and video, and a high-resolution scanner for documents, photos, and negatives.
- 8 mm and Super 8 film
- Photos, slides, and negatives
- Large format printer
What can I create?
- Digitize old formats
- Create and edit digital assets
- Print posters and flyers
How can I use it?
- Reserve either the Audio or Video workstation
- Attend training/orientation with staff on your first visit
- Bring an external drive to save your projects
- You must complete an orientation before you can use a maker station. If you still need to complete the training, you will be asked to do so at the start of your first reservation.
- You will need a library card to make a reservation.
- We will ask you to sign a User Agreement and a Release form before the start of your appointment.
- Remember to bring external media to save your work!
Resources for makers
Coursera offers free online courses, many of them led by top colleges or companies like Google.
Achieve personal and professional goals with this online learning platform that covers business, software, technology and creative skills in videos taught by experts.
Formerly Safari Books, O'Reilly Learning contains online books and videos on technology, digital media, and business.