The Library provides a meeting space for community groups, organizations and government agencies at no charge.
The event must be FREE and OPEN to the public and must take place during library business hours.
Requests are limited to once every 30 days and must be made two weeks in advance.
Priority use of special event spaces is listed below by priority:
1. Library-sponsored functions;
2. for groups and organizations affiliated with the Library;
3. for other local government departments, agencies, or commissions;
4. to children and youth groups and organizations involved in literacy programs;
5. for local neighborhood and community-based groups and organizations;
6. for other non-profit public and/or social service organizations.
Room RequestRequest one of our spaces for your large meeting.
"*" indicates required fields