Digital Fabrication Station
Learn to use a 3D printer or a Laser Cutter
Create something new or just try a test print.
What is available?
- Cubiio Laser Cutter
- Ultimaker 2+ 3D Printer
- Flashforge Finder 3 3D Printer
- Cricut Maker 3
What can I create?
- Etched or carved objects
- Small plastic objects
- Stickers, stencils, and decals
How can I use it?
- Book a time to work on your project
- Attend a training/demo session
- Send us your file for feedback (STL files preferred)
- You must complete an orientation before you can use a maker station. If you still need to complete the training, you will be asked to do so at the start of your first reservation.
- You will need a library card to make a reservation.
- We will ask you to sign a User Agreement and a Release form before the start of your appointment.
- Remember to bring external media to save your work!
Library Resources for Makers
Coursera offers free online courses, many of them led by top colleges or companies like Google.
Achieve personal and professional goals with this online learning platform that covers business, software, technology and creative skills in videos taught by experts.
Formerly Safari Books, O'Reilly Learning contains online books and videos on technology, digital media, and business.